Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Waiting is not for me!

I couldn't wait any longer. So at 2 p.m. I called St. Louis SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. They transfered me to the nurse. She said that Dr. Yang would call me back because he was in the OR. Before she got off the phone I asked her is it good or bad news. The response was its not good. With all the test I had done last week when I was there. The head to lung ratio came back high, which is good but it could be off. When I was 20 weeks it was .67 and now at 26 weeks it was 1.8 and the next day it was 2. ( the head to lung ratio is where they measure the head circumference and the chest circumference and come up with a number) When they take all the medical records to the review board they have a range for each test. So sense the head to lung ratio was high we got denied. I don't understand because that test could be off. So now I guess we wait till Jeremy is here and go from there. I can't believe I was so close to having help now. I pray my little boy makes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment