Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Recieved a call from St. Louis Yesterday!!!!

So the review board would like me to come back and do the measurements again. Then they can see if they can do the surgery ( trachea occlusion). Which needs to be done between 26 to 28 weeks. The problem is they want me to come back like today.  Also, if they do the surgery I would have to be there for 2 weeks. When I deliver, which they want me to go to St. Louis when I am 34 weeks and then have a c-section at 38 weeks. Dr. Yang will be out of the country till the end of august. Which would be when I am do. I will be 29 weeks on sunday and I am moving next weekend. After a talk with a few friends and Bobby, I decided that I wouldn't go. Which I hope one day I will not regret. I just feel like it isn't the time now.  That I already had a chance a few weeks ago. What if I would go and something happened to me or baby Jeremy. I just feel like he has a better chance growing inside me. I want to leave it up in gods hands now! Baby Jeremy I love you so much and every time you move in my belly I am so thankful for it. I can't wait to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking of you guys. Decisions can be so hard sometimes. Sounds like you are following your heart. Hugs to you Jesse.