Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recieved a package for baby Jeremy today, that I wasn't expecting!

So when I first found out I was expecting with a baby boy with CDH I signed up for the support group www.cdhsupport.org. Which when I did I kept messing up. So today recieved a CHERUB tote bag for baby Jeremy! Which I was greatly supprised. Thank you Dawn M. Williamson President and founder. In the box there are iteams donated from families that have lost babies to CDH. There was a baby blanked, cute blue socks, a blue hat, awarness bracelet, awarness pins, tissues, a children's book, a baby book, wings for the baby, tote bag, a certificate for baby Jeremy that stated he is a cherub! It made me cry but also made be very thankful that there are such caring people out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment