Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dr. Yang called from St. Louis yesterday!

To update I received a call yesterday from Dr. Yang from the Fetal Care Institute. The review board denied it because baby Jeremy's head to lung ratio was so high. They don't want to put me or the baby at risk. Also, they don't want to make things worse than they are.  To cause early labor and a preterm baby.  He said he will call in a week and see if the review board might change their decision. He offered for me to deliver in St. Louis. So I have some choices to make.  To deliver in IL or MO?  Not sure at the moment what I am going to do. I am going to try and not worry so much and take it day by day. I am very thankful I had the chance to go to St. Louis and get another look.  

No comments:

Post a Comment