Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Update from the past few days!

On saturday morning at 5 am I was getting pain in my leg so called the doctor and he said to come in. The reason is it could be a blood clot. So we went to the hospital and was there from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. they did an ultrasound of my leg. It turned out not to be a blood clot so I was able to go home.

Then on tuesday I went to the doctors for a check up. It was for a stress test. Which Jeremy kept moving around so they had to do an ultrasound and also check the fluids.  In the doctor's office that I go to there are 7 different doctors. I have seen 2 in the office and 2 in the hospital. The way it works if you go into labor you get whoever is on call and if you have a c-section you can pick your doctor!  So when I went in the doctor I had was one of the ones I saw in the hospital. This doctor was really nice and seemed to care and that he will do whatever they can do for Jeremy. The last doctor I met with said I will have a vaginal birth and this doctor said I should have a c-section because of all the extra fluid.  He was also concerned that the doctors have not had a meeting with me about the delivery. Which I have been trying to get as much stuff planned out as I could. I have another appointment on monday with a different doctor and this new doctor will be gone on vacation for a week. So I hope and pray that I can hold out a few more weeks.

Dear Jeremy,
Please stay in my belly a few more weeks. I am 34 weeks and I need you to stay in till 36 weeks or longer! We love you and are praying for you everyday!
Love
MOM

2 comments: