Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Had doctors appointment today!

Well, baby Jeremy is about 5lbs! He is growing good! I am 31 weeks only 9 more to go. I asked the doctor if I would go to 40 weeks? He said maybe 38 to 39 weeks. Also have been wondering about the delivery c-section or vaginal? With my son I had a vaginal birth! The doctor said more likely I would do the same with this one too! I just want to do whatever that will help baby Jeremy! So the doctor received all the medical reports from St. Louis and the head to lung ratio wasn't correct. The doctor said it was below 1. I pray that despite all of this baby Jeremy will live a long and healthy life! That he can prove to anyone  that there are miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment