Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yesterday we laid our angel to rest!

Babies are angels that fly to earth, their wings disappear at the time of their birth. One look in their eyes and were never the same, it's a little one we created and gave a name. Little eyes open, an everlasting bond, as we hold him while he slips onto the beyond. A bond we now have that will never sever, as our baby is now an Angel that we will love forever.

On August 13 2011 on saturday from 8:45 a.m. to 10 a.m. we had the funeral for Jeremy. He was laid to rest around 10:45 a.m.  I woke up and just couldn't believe that today I had to say good bye to my sweet angel. I just wish I had more time with him. To hold him and tell him I will always love him and will miss him. I always hoped and prayed the doctors could of been wrong and he would be here now. That it didn't have to happen this way. The service was nice a lot of friends and family came.  Jeremy looked really cute like a little angel. He was in all white and looked like he was sleeping. We had him put in the children's garden because we don't have any plots for ourselves. I pray he is with god now and is in no pain and one day I will see him again. I really wish he could come to me in my dreams.  I feel like I need to do something in his honor. I want to do a charity to find a cure or anything. At the moment I am not sure what but I will do something!

Dear Jeremy
I love you so much and this is the hardest thing to ever go threw. To have you inside me for 8 months and now to have you gone. To only be with you for a few hours and then your are gone. I feel like a part of me died when you did. I just hope you felt our love and that I really tried to get the best medical attention to help you!
Love Mom
missing you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment