Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am home!

I have been home for a few hours and its hard because Jeremy is missing from me! Before I left the hospital  I wanted one last good bye. So they brought him down and I was able to hold him and tell him I loved him and will see him in a few days and then he can rest. I also figured out where the funeral was going to be. It will be in the town we live in. The director was really nice and worked out a good price for us. Which is sad you have to put a price on your loved one. It will be in a few days on Saturday. I have a feeling this will be the hardest thing I ever have to go threw.

Dear Jeremy I we will always love you and I hope you felt our love for the short time we had with you!
love mom and dad

No comments:

Post a Comment