Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Friday, May 27, 2011

So I am going to be a pain and call can't wait any longer!

      I just got done calling SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center. They have all my medical information and are going over it. The receptionist said they might get back to me today or tuesday. I hope it is later today so I can get this all planned out. I am not a patient person, so the waiting will bug me. I have to do what I have to do.
After going through all this it is the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. I am trying to be as positive as I can and pray and hope for best.  I also have the worse case senerio in my mind. Well good bye for now and will write more when I find out when I have an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment