Jeremy @ 20 weeks

Jeremy @ 20 weeks
At 20 weeks we found out about CDH on April 19 2011

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Wanting to do a fundraiser in the memory of Jeremy

I have been thinking I really would like to do a fundraiser in memory of my son Jeremy. I am thinking in august sometime. It would be around when he was born and passed. I have some ideas of what I would like to do. I just want any money donated to go to the research of CDH. I am going to also look in to the other birth defect to EA/TEF. So keep a look out there might be something on the blog too for donations. I am also looking into that. Well thank you for reading and keeping up with Jeremy's story. I just hope I can make a difference so other parents don't have to go through this or that this blog helps them too.


Thanks
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment